Friday, August 3, 2012

Meditation Music


With all the stresses of our daily lives, it's nice to get away from it all. I have heard alot about the benefits of meditation, but I don't think I have the patience for it. That's probably an indication that I could use it, right? Well, before I take that leap, I decided to download some meditation music to listen to at my leisure. After all, you don't have to sit in the lotus position to reap the benefits of listening to nature sounds. :)


Usually, I have the TV playing in the background while I clean the house, get the laundry together, etc. But now I've opted for meditation music instead and I find it so soothing. I particularly enjoy it while I'm falling alseep in bed. I also love to play it while I shower, believe it or not. There's nothing like using my fancy bath products while listening to birds chirp amidst sounds of a cascading waterfall. I'm virtually transported to a tropical rainforest or high end spa in some exotic locale. So if you're feeling stressed, give this a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment