Monday, March 28, 2011
The blue is called "Blue Muse Heel", while the gold is called "Golden Muse Heel". Create your own by choosing the color. Will you have a "Pink Muse Heel", or perhaps a "Purple Muse Heel"? It's up to you! Facebook message or email me if you are interested in purchasing a pair. Don't see exactly what you want? Let us know and we'll see what we can do! :) More designs and colors to come periodically! Check out our Facebook page for more pictures and details.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Email me at PlumBlossomB@gmail.com if you are interested in purchasing a pair. Don't see exactly what you want? Let us know and we'll see what we can do! :) More designs and colors to come periodically!
This is the "Lady in Red" heel, sure to make heads turn!
Check out our Facebook page for more pictures.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Run out of an ingredient you need for a recipe? Try these inexpensive alternatives you may already have that are sure to trick your palette.
* Red Wine: Pure cranberry juice
* White wine: White grape juice or apple juice
* Buttermilk (1 cup): 1 cup milk plus 1 Tbsp. lemon juice or white vinegar (let stand for 10 minutes)
* Crème fraîche (1 cup): ½ cup sour cream mixed with ½ cup heavy cream
* Edamame: Green peas or black-eyed peas
* Maple syrup: Brown sugar with a little water
* Molasses: Honey
* Cake flour (1 cup): 1 cup minus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
* Macadamia nuts: Walnuts, almonds or cashews
* Fresh herbs (1 Tbsp.): 1 tsp. dried herbs
* Allspice (1 Tbsp.): 1 tsp. cinnamon plus 1 tsp. nutmeg plus 1 tsp. ground cloves
* Unsweetened chocolate (1 oz.): 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder plus 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
* Vanilla bean (1 inch long): 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* Chives: Scallion greens
* Boneless, skinless chicken breasts: Boneless, skinless chicken thighs