- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup strawberries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or more to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine couscous, avocado, corn, strawberries, cilantro and pine nuts. Stir in lime vinaigrette.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime zest and juice, and sugar in a small bowl. Toss into salad and serve.
[Image and Recipe via Nature Box]